Brac Island tour - Bol
Bol - Zlatni rat, Around Island Brac
Zlatni rat is the biggest attraction and the most famous beach on the Adriatic Sea, located in Bol on the south coast of the island Brač. Because of its beauty and uniqueness "Zlatni Rat" is a symbol of Croatian tourism.
On our tour after visiting the “Zlatni rat” we will take you to Bol’s long coastline along the sea, full of excellent restaurants and bars.
On our half day trip tour in addition to Bol you will visit the whole island and all important and attractive destinations on it.
Explore the entire island in one day.
Bol, Island of Brac
Alex Proimos from Sydney, Australia, A Fine Day at Zlatni Rat, Brac Island (5970500241), resized by hmpromo, CC BY 4.0
- Departure point: Supetar
- Departure dates: on request
- Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
- The minimum number of participants: 1
- What to bring: towel, hat, swimsuit, sunglasses, spare clothes, camera, sunscreen, wind jacket
- Important: Safety first! In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to change the route or cancel the tour, for benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by captain. In this case, you have the right to shift the tour for some other day, or get a full refund.
- entry tickets
- soft drinks and water
- fuel and skipper